Monday, September 15, 2014

Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage

What a FUN fourth grade girls book club today!  It was our first meeting of the year and it was such a delight!  Everyone rated the book either a 9 or a 10 so it was obviously well-liked.  When chatting about Rump's character, I was so impressed with the insight shared by each book club member.  When we took the Rump quiz, we were all either Rump or Nothing the Donkey.  (I myself was Nothing the Donkey.)  

We had such a good time and I can't wait for the next book club on Monday, October 20th!  We voted to read Georgia Book Award Nominee, Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage.  It is also a 2013 Newbery Award Honor book and has received lots of praise and recognition.  I look forward to sharing it with the fourth grade girls book club in October.




No comments:

Post a Comment